Friday, November 23, 2012

Wet N Wild Comfort Zone palette Greens

   I Use The Wet N Wild Comfort Zone palette I Used The Green Side Of The Palette I used As Its Show Eyelid All Over The Lid Area. Crease Shade All Over The crease Definer On The Outer V And Browbone shade as A Highlight. I used A wet N Wild Blush And A wet N wild Lipstick Check The Video Out to know the names of the products.
I really Like this look It came out pretty green makes my eyes pop especially for brown eyes . (=                                                                                                                                                                                                        

4 comments:

  1. i just got it last week and im in love with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg meli...you look absolutely gorgeous! i'm totally loving your makeup! great pics! what are you wearing on your lips?
    xoxo
    ~y

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much yaya Im wearing the WET N WILD MEGA SHIELD Lipstick in Birthday Suit

      Delete